Thursday, August 02, 2007

Still no PC :(

Well, still have not got to getting my PC fixed. Which mean SEVERE online poker withdrawal. Online poker withdrawal, in turn, means that I play like a fucking donkey whenever I use Mel's computer. I really need to get to buy that new motherboard, it just seems that I always end up having something better to do with my money and time and with my touch football season just around the corner I don't expect to have much more free time. Anyway, will try to do that stuff asap, most likely after my vacations.

On the plus side I've been twice to the CPR in the last two weeks. Results have been so-so (3rd to bust out once and finished about 25th the other time). The good thing though is that I am getting more and more comfortable playing live (hear that Alex?? you should be coming too! :P ).

Tonight everything started very well. I actually managed to play the style that I want to and it worked well for a while. Then for some reason I need to find out I just started playing poorly. I'm always pretty loose, but I turned into loose passive which ate away my stack. Then I got a streak of cards colder than Alaska and ended up being blinded away.

I have problems remembering particular hands I played, I really need to bring a notebook to take notes during breaks for further analysis. My game is a real roller coaster and I definitly need to find my leaks and work on fixing them. I'm really determined on being a winning player and moving up the stakes.

That's all for now, hopefully I'll post again from my own PC pretty soon!

No comments: