Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ego check...

Lately I've had a few really bad sessions. Reasons are mostly playing by short burst and not as regularly and mostly, experimenting with small pot poker a lot. (with mixed results)

Anyway, bottom line is, that afer quite a few bad sessions I managed to blow most of my bankroll. Now what to do.

There's no way I can play comfortably at my usual stakes with the bankroll I now have. So I'n left with either :
a) Go down stakes and grind it out.
b) Reload.

I'm still not 100% sure what I will do. On the one hand I think reloading makes sense since poker is important to me and it's an investment. It would also allow me to play at my usual stakes comfortably. On the other hand, going down in stakes for a while and use proper bankroll management habits would be great for me I think. Would teach me a good lessons I guess lol.

Anyway, just thinking out loud. Think I'll try option A.

No comments: