Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Dead PC, CPR, home game...

Just a quick overdue update. My computer is dead which has pretty much prevented me from playing online. I've played a bit here and there on Mel's computer but have to admit that I have problems getting into it when I only have a short bit of time, can't really place myself in a comfortable spot etc. So my online results have not been really good.

I've also gone to the CPR again last wednesday, busted out pretty early, not much to say about it. I did not really feel good about playing that night but went anyway.

Last week's home game was at Alex's place. I goofed around a lot and decided to just have fun. Ended up losing a bit of money but I don't mind cause I had a ton of fun.

Anyway, I will try to post more soon and hopefully my computer can be fixed pretty quickly.

No comments: