Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sit & Go, Home game & Omaha

Well I have not posted here in... well... way too long.

My cash game has been pretty good lately. I have way more winning sessions than losing which is pretty much a good sign that I'm back on track. When I put myself into it and focus on my game I usually have pretty good reads on my opponents. Been playing only 0.05/0.10 lately and I see no reasons to step down.

I've also started doing sit & gos again. Been having so-so results. Made money in a few of them. That said I tend to play a bit too loose at times. Again, when I play focused I do well, when I'm not putting my mind completely at it, I have mixed results. That said, I really enjoy single table SnG and will most likely do more of these.

The home game has been hit and miss lately. I've gone back to having 2 winning sessions in a row, but we are not really able to have the game every week. Hopefully we get it going on a regular basis but with summer coming I'm kinda sceptical.

I've started playing a bit more pot limit Omaha on pokerstars. Now, I'm far from being a pot limit Omaha expert, but for some reasons I seem to do really well in it so far. I plan on installing the Omaha version of pokertracker to keep track of my results and have a better idea of how I'm doing. I don't know if it's because the field is so weak in the penny games on pstars, but I find that just by playing really tight I end up making money everytime I play.

Anyway, that's all for tonight. I need to get back to posting more often in here.

No comments: