Sunday, May 27, 2007

Raquetball baby!

I have not played much poker this week end. Been playing a lot of raquetball. God I love that game! I am supposed to go play again with Alex on Wednesday, I smell some prop bets coming!

Played a bit of hold'em and a bit of pot limit Omaha this week end. As is usual lately I lose at HE and win at PLO. That said, I'm starting to itch to play a good Hold'Em session soon, so I expect I'll try to find some time this week to get a good, focused session.

For the next few week ends I won't have much time to play, believe it or not I have lobster parties on the next 3 week ends! I like lobster but can't say I like it THAT much!!

Alex and myself are playing with the idea of organizing a fund raiser poker tourney with the office, will most likely do our pitch this week. Doubt I'd play in that event, most likely I'd just deal and do floor.

I'm also hoping the home game takes off again this week. I want to introduce a bit more Omaha in there!

No comments: