Sunday, April 01, 2007

Roller coaster

Well so far the second half of march is not going as well as the first half. In cash games I am losing money right now. I know why too, I just try too much to buy pots off with crappy or borderline hands. That said tourneys and Sit & Gos keep me afloat.

I am up around to 80$ in my bankroll right now, goal is still 100$ by my birthday (mid april). That said I've now decided to give the mid level between 0.01/0.02 and 0.05/0.10 a try. (that level is 0.02/0.05). I know it sounds stupid moving up in stakes while you're losing but I want to give it a shot. If I start losing I'll just go back down.

I haven't had the time to go back to the Rosemont Poker Club. Hopefully I do that soon. Hopefully I also fix my game and get back on a good track!

No comments: