Monday, March 05, 2007

What a week end!

Saturday morning I went to Gatineau to spend the week end there with my girlfriend and meet a couple of very good friends.

Melissa was thrilled to hear about my results from friday. She kept asking me how it went, details about specific hands etc. Was pretty cool.

Having a few hours to kill on saturday I just roamed around Hull for a while and stumbled upon a poker item store! There I finally found the Copag EPOC cards I was trying to buy! These cards just look great!


Last night when I came back home I decided to go for a Sit & Go on pokerstars. Well as usual for me I managed to be on the short stack for a while! That said I doubled up and got right back into it and in the end I won it all! Went heads up with 6 times the chips of my opponent. I still have not reviewed the log but I can't wait to do it. Will post more after I do.

No comments: