Thursday, January 11, 2007

Not in good shape

So I finished last night with just above 9$ in my bankroll... not in great shape.

Decided to make a few adjustments to my style of play. Came to the conclusion that I might have to reload too. I'm ok with that. Part of the learning I guess.

So far I find that my style of play seems to work better in tournaments and Sit & Gos than cash games. Hopefully the few adjustments I'm making will help fix that.

I am also most likely going to buy pokertracker to help me figure out what is "wrong" with my play.

I'll let you know how it goes. Will most likely play on 0.01/0.02 and some 0.02/0.05 games tonight. Trying to grind my bankroll up a bit. No more sit & go's until I get up to at least a 50$ bankroll.

On a non-poker note I've been watching the first season of Twin Peaks lately. Love it so far. I think I have one episode left to watch. Will give it a look if I hit a streak of cold cards or get on tilt... I also have the 2nd season here and the prequel for later on.

No comments: