Sunday, January 21, 2007

Back on the felt

Last night I went to a party for one of my friend's birthday. Pretty much ended up talking poker a big part of the night. So here I am today, letting WoW aside for a short while and playing poker. So far so good, I feel like the few days away from the table really helped. I'm playing better than I have in a while. Everything just seems to click. Hopefully I can stay on that good track.

I will most likely split my time be splitting my time more evenly between WoW and poker this week. I will try to do a few SnG this week too.

By the way I have to admit to being kind of curious to know if anybody reads this... not that it really matters, I do it more for myself. But if anyone is reading this please post a comment, just to satisfy my curiosity ;)

No comments: