Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Free beer!

Ok now that I have your attention... I know the reach of this blog is probably limited... but still.

If you are an American, online poker player you NEED to read this.

Basically, the Bush administration is trying hard to finalize the UIGEA before their reign is over effectively banning any US citizen from depositting or withdrawing money from online gambling sites.

It takes only a minute or two of your time to send an email and make a phone call and voice your opinion. Will it change things? Who knows, but it's such a little effort that even if these emails and calls are a 1000 to 1 shot to change anything you HAVE to do it.

2 comments:

NC said...

I guess realizing their time was up, the Bush admin could not resist pissing off people one last time.

The Eureka Kid said...

How fitting it would be if this administration could give poker players one final kick in the pants before it leaves office. I'm not American, but if I was I would be protesting in the streets. Land of the free... yeah...

PS. Wanna trade links? www.eurekakid.com if interested.