Monday, August 04, 2008

Back from vacations : July recap and August goals

Well I have not been updating this blog nearly enough recently. I just came back from vacations and I guess it's time to go back to work and focus on poker once again.

Goals for July were :
- Play 10,000 hands of NL Hold'Em
- Post a winning month
- Start reviewing sessions at least once a week.
- Start getting a healthier lifestyle.

I definitly played enough hands. More than I expected. As for a winning month... well... I can't put my finger on what's wrong, but I am in this long breakeven stretch that's annoying the shit out of me. Anyway, there are a few things I will do pretty soon that should help with that. I won't say more about these for now but rest assured, I will in a few weeks. I did review my own play a bit more this month... but again, not nearly enough. As for the big "healthier lifestyle" thingy well I started riding a bike to work, started eating better at home... next step is to eat better at work.

So overall mixed results for July... I'm not entirely unhappy with it though. On the positive side I moved a big chunk of my bankroll to an iPoker skin where I got a nice deal. So this should help.

Now the goals for August :
- Play 15,000 hands of online NLHE. Back with an vengance!
- Start dabbling a bit in PLO again.
- Post a winning month. (ldo)
- Come back to post here more regularly
- Start the thingy that I don't want to tell you guys more about... yet
- Go on with more exercise & healthier food.

No comments: