Thursday, March 27, 2008

Quick update

Well not much to say here right now but still thougt an small update was due.

The last few days have been pretty good. I don't think it's going to be possible to turn march into a winning month but whatever. At least I'm back on the right track and the poker gods seem to have forgotten whatever I had done to piss them off so bad.

Barring anythin unexpected I should definitly hit the 10K hands played this month which is basically my monthly goal right now.

I've been thinking about posting a link to this blog on the uNL forums at 2+2. Still not sure what to do about this. Kinda scary to expose this to the public eye... but at the same time if I wanted to keep this thing all to myself I guess I should not have put it online.

Anyway that's it for now. I will post more in the next few days with my end of month thoughts & results.

Over & out.

No comments: