Saturday, March 08, 2008

Challenge is off...

Well I'm sitting at about 1800 hands with about 2 hours to go. Would have been possible to do it but I have a few unexpected things to take care of.

Conclusions? Well, since I have to call this off it's hard to come to any conclusions but I'll still try. I think spending a lot of time playing online poker (like maybe 5/6 hours a day) would definitely be possible. That said, this little experiment helped me identify things about myself that I would need to take care of. Mostly, I need to schedule breaks for myself. I tend to push it a bit too far before realizing I need even a short break.

This was by no mean a "huge extraordinary" challenge, but still fun. I definitely will try something similar at some point. Maybe even tomorrow?

No comments: