Wednesday, February 04, 2009

January thoughts and February goals

My January goals were :
- Play 15,000 hands of online poker
- Have a winning month
- Review my play in depth once a week

Well I fell a bit short on the volume side of things and definitely did NOT post a winning month. That said I have managed to review my game somewhat regularly. Probably not as much as I wanted, and not enough. But it's still a start.

It's really weird, since my automn hiatus, I feel my game being somewhat off and I've been working on bringing it back to what it was (and even better). That said, I'm still struggling a bit. I also have a feeling that variance has been pretty nasty towards me for the past month and a half. That's not to say that my "bad" results are just due to variance. Trust me, I have made some bonehead plays! Anyway, I have been thinking about maybe getting a coaching session or two in to help spot what makes me a spewtard lately.

Anyway, more on that later I guess. For now, here are my February goals.
- Play 15,000 hands of online poker
- Have a winning month
- Review my play in depth once a week

That's right. Same exact thing as in January!

No comments: