Monday, December 01, 2008

I'm back!

At last! Got my new laptop last friday so what do you guys think I did this week end?
To use SplitSuit's expression, this week end it was back to grindcore!

Played quite a bit and managed to fight through a day filled with coolers AND a major leak I have right now (just due to me not playing much in so long... easily fixable) and still managed to stay about breakeven.

So, how does that forced hiatus influences my yearly goals and expectations? Well, it doesn't. Sure, it will be harder to reach all the goals I had set to myself, but it is still possible. And as long as it's possible, I will push hard to reach these goals.

So here they are, my goals for December :
- Play 15K hands of online NLHE
- Get my BR to a point where I can take another shot at NL50

That's it. Only 2 goals for December.

2 comments:

TiocfaidhArLa said...

Break even at volume is a long term winning position with discipline.

As someone unable to come up with my own SMART goals as yet, I was wondering if you had a specific target in mind that would allow you to take another shot at NL50?

NC said...

Yeah and this was break even with a major leak I am aware of. After not playing much since my laptop was stolen, I am a bit rusty. Good thing is, I know what my biggest mistakes are and they are easily fixed.

For NL50 I will move up with 20 buy ins. After that I want to give myself a bigger cushion for NL100... but one step at a time anyway.

For the record I'm about 10 NL20 buy ins short of my goal which is doable. But with disease in the family and the holidays coming I know that it won`t be that easy.