Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mid month update

Well all it took was a few unexpected family matters to put me way behind on my May goals. I'm actually not doing too badly considering that I have been playing NL25 for the last few days, but on the volume side of things well I'm not even close.

With touch football tournaments right around the corner, family events popping up and good weather trying to bring my ass outside, it will be very tough to hit the 15K hands mark. But I'll still give it my best shot.

Results-wise, May is going very well so far. Yesterday I've had a sick day and managed to make about as much playing NL25 as I did working my day job as a software developer!

Outside of poker things have been going pretty good. As I've mentionned, touch football tournaments season is about to begin and I think we'll field a pretty competitive team this year. Anyway we should be good enough to make it interesting. For the first time in years, the QB position seems to be settled and has some stability. This should be huge. I see big things this year for the Marauders!

I've also been planning on brewing beer again. Not sure what we'll do yet, but a good buddy of mine named Charles and I will try to come up with something good towards the end of the month. Sadly, probably won't be ready to drink until the end of summer.

I've also started planning a trip for next year. I am still undecided on the destination. Finally watching "An Inconvenient truth" (if you haven't seen it go watch it! Like right NOW!) last week made me want to visit some northern place. Guess the great north needs to be seen before it's gone. Anybody knows of good tours in Greenland or Alaska??

No comments: