Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Taking a leap

Alright. This blog has been my secret garden for quite a while now. I think I have one and a half regular readers (if you count my cat who's sitting on my lap when I write most of these entries.).

I've been playing with the idea of going "public" for a while and I finally came to the decision of doing it. To be honest I have absolutely no clue how many readers posting that blog on 2+2 will bring (and to be honest I don't care all that much) and I also wonder what is the value of yet another micro stakes donkey spewtard poker player blog is. But it doesn't matter, I'll make this thing public and if anybody enjoys reading it then good. If not well... I won't lose any sleep over it.

So there it goes, if you're a new reader I guess a bit of an introduction is due. I'm a 30 years old software programmer who happens to have fallen in love with poker about a year and a half ago. I've been taking it particularly seriously for the past 6 months. I am currently grinding the microstakes (NL10 to be precise) and am hoping to climb up the ladder and (dare I say it?) maybe make poker my main source of income at some point.

This blog is a little more than a year old and I'm not sure how much value there is to read it all, but if you feel like it it's all archived.

Hope you enjoy... or not.

No comments: