Saturday, February 24, 2007

Work work work work...

HORRIBLE week at work. Didn't leave me much time to play at all.

That said things should be quieter this week and already this week end I'm back playing. So far so good. I really feel like I'm playing really well lately. I might just be a bit overconfident and too cocky right now, but my feeling is that I can own our home games, I can make money regularly on the stakes I'm playing on and I even broke my psychological of making money in a sit & go!

On the subject of my SnG money finish. I reviewed the hand history and I really did not play my best in there. There is no doubt in my mind that I could have won this thing, but a night of insomnia the night before left me tired and at the end when we got heads up I just wanted it to be over so I could go to bed. Next time I'll take it all.

New goals : by my birthday I want my bankroll to be big enough to allow me to move on to the next stake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing